Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby brother

I have a new baby brother, his name is Fox and he is {how many months old is he?} 3 1/2 months old. He is so cute. He sometimes smiles. When we talk to him he smiles a lot and he makes funny noises. Even if he isn't laughing he makes funny noises. I get to hold Fox a lot because my parents ask me to and I just say I want to. He even has a pair of shoes and a pair of socks. He also is a little sick. He has a cold and a runny nose. I wonder if I have the same thing because my nose has been runny really long, but I haven't been coughing at all. Fox is sleeping right now. He looks really cute whne he is sleeping. He always falls asleep whne he is in his swing, but there is no more batteries in his swing so we just have to push it to make it work. Once I was talking to him and just saying Hi and I just kept on saying Hi again and again and again and he started laughing, it was funny. He sounds reall weird whne he does it. Yetserday at my soccer gaem, I was not in the game, I was out of my soccer game and I was tlaking to Fox but he wouldn't smile at me. But then he started smiling at me, but then my dad told me to watch my soccer game and so I did. Today we are waching So You Think YOu can Dance and Fox is in his swing thing and watching the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment